I've been kind of bummed that the weather is so abnormally warm but I'm starting to embrace it... :)
Aw what a fun idea :)
umm, i want to do his. SUCH a beautiful image. what a great photo shoot idea!xo TJ
We have snow... Love her hair.
i WISH I could go on a picnic! we got hit with like 4 inches of snow last night! this pic is adorable though.
You have such a good sense of what is pretty! I love your blog design and the picture you picked for this post. Have a great weekend!
Love that picture above of the langs. Pure bliss!
80's here today. A picnic at the beach sounds perfect. Happy weekend to you!
The weather is too cold to go on a picnic. I only WISH i could be where those people are right now! Soon enough it will be nice enough for that!! Have a great weekend love!In our sea of love
Adorable shot! I wish the weather here was picnic weather!
Ah yes!! I'd love to!!!
Post a Comment
11 comments:
I've been kind of bummed that the weather is so abnormally warm but I'm starting to embrace it... :)
Aw what a fun idea :)
umm, i want to do his. SUCH a beautiful image. what a great photo shoot idea!
xo TJ
We have snow... Love her hair.
i WISH I could go on a picnic! we got hit with like 4 inches of snow last night! this pic is adorable though.
You have such a good sense of what is pretty! I love your blog design and the picture you picked for this post. Have a great weekend!
Love that picture above of the langs. Pure bliss!
80's here today. A picnic at the beach sounds perfect. Happy weekend to you!
The weather is too cold to go on a picnic. I only WISH i could be where those people are right now! Soon enough it will be nice enough for that!! Have a great weekend love!
In our sea of love
Adorable shot! I wish the weather here was picnic weather!
Ah yes!! I'd love to!!!
Post a Comment