1.17.2012

sparkle & shine

some time yesterday i let a 

Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad

attitude 
creep in.

i'm not sure why or how it crept in but 
OH.EM.GEE
it did.

it.was.very.bad

the worst part about it was i had a meeting to go to and other people saw

Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad

attitude
embarrassing
and a bad 'tude is not, will not, and does not bring glory to GOD.
i want so badly to glorify HIM daily.

SO today i decided that even if i don't feel well, 
even if something really makes me mad 
even if i'm tired or sad
even when i spill half a cup of hot coffee on myself
(because yeah i just did that)
i'm going to sparkle and shine



*matthew 5:16

will you sparkle and shine with me?

linking up with jami

Photobucket

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this! Sparkle and shine away darling! :)

katygirl said...

Welcome to my pregnancy......:/

... said...

We all have moments like this! I had a whole weekend of it...and had to snap myself out of it. Love the "sparkle and shine" :)

Kate said...

aww, i totally have those days and quickly snap out of them. It's only normal!!! Love that quote

In our sea of love

stephanie said...

yes! i want to sparkle and shine with you : ) no more stinky tudes for me either!

Karen said...

You betcha I will sparkle and shine with you!

Karen said...

You betcha I will sparkle and shine with you!

Anonymous said...

What a convicting verse!
I love it.
Thank you for sharing, friend!

Leslie @ top of the page said...

man, that stinks. i had a super bad day yesterday. i felt soooo oppressed and down!! so today, i started out with my quiet time and it has been a lot better. what a difference the Word makes in our lives, huh?