12.06.2011

today. . .

i am guest posting over here

Photobucket

it's the post i wrote last week and when i hit publish got deleted.
i got mad and ended up posting this
the whole time i was writing it (the first time) i kept hearing
 "this would be a really great post 
for your guest spot on erin's bolg."
i didn't listen and well you know what happened. when we don't listen bad things happen. :)
keeping our heart open to hearing the LORD is Key.


N-E-WAYZ


come say hi!

if you don't know erin yet stick around her blog for a while 
and read some or all of her post.
she is truly beautiful inside and out.


Photobucket

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lol, I like when you said 'when we don't listen bad things happen'. He truly knows what is best.

xoxo,
Noelani

Unknown said...

I am definitely going to check her out!

Love your blog and I'll be following you!

Keep in touch!!



xo

CC

stephanie said...

going to check it out right now love!

... said...

and THANK YOU for guest posting friend!!

Anonymous said...

Read it, loved it. And I have had blogger delete whole posts of mine, too. Curse it!