one of the things i love about christmas
here are the latest ones i have watched...
a princess for christmas
the three gifts
the most wonderful time of the year
a christmas wedding tail
Debbie Macomber's mrs. miracle & call me mrs. miracle
debbie macomber's trading christmas
*can you tell i really like debbie macomber?
she so light
I.LOVE.IT!
i hope i've convinced you to check them out.
it's the reason i've been blogging sporadically (or have not been blogging) this week
they have their Christmas countdown going on now
so you can check out all these movies
just check your local listings.
ok i'm done promoting the hallmark channel
hey hallmark i will take a gift card for so kindly doing this for you.
i'm joking
(sort of)
i'll leave you with this
every posts need pictures...yes?!?!
ok so we'll talk again soon
promise
i gotta go watch a movie before i pick up the dudes.



3 comments:
haha love your big cheesy beautiful smile here! : ) and hello! love me some hallmark christmas movies! my brother was just making fun of me for this the other day. another reason i love you!
i wish i had that channel! i would love to watch!
oh.my. I don't know what to say. EXCEPT I LOVE HALLMARK CHRISTMAS MOVIES TOO! In fact I have seen most of them more than once...lol ;)
Post a Comment