(sometimes i talk to myself who cares) did you know midol has caffine in it? me either. i never paid attention.
also i have been meaning to do a 365 days of his word link up. i am so sorry that i haven't yet. i will be sending out an email with the date soon. if your interested in joining or would like to read what it's all about you can here. if you'd like to see who is currently participating you can here.
the boys football season will be over in a couple of weeks, which i am a little sad about because i love me some football. but it's also good because we'll get our evenings back.
have i mentioned that i live in my car? i have only had my car for 7 months and i already have 10,912 miles on it.
lawd have mercy!
ooh and it's a lease. woops!
with that all said. NOVEMBER I AM GLAD YOUR BACK! i have missed you so much. i am thankful that the weather has finally started to cool down, and that the leaves are beginning to change color. the purple leaves are my favorite but, the red ones are nice too. hot chocolate tastes magical on crisp fall evening. i look forward to drinking lots.
isn't november the perfect month to precede december with all of it's thankfulness. because you know i sure am thankful that god gave us his only son to save us from our sins. i am in love with that fact.
but seriously who could have better planned THANKSGIVING to fall a month before CHRISTmas than GOD? it's mind blowing right! or not God's AWE-MAZING!
doesn't november get you in the CHRISTmas spirit? it does me.
and for the record i bust out my CHRISTmas tunes every single year on NOVEMBER 1st!!! i told my boys that we'd be listening to CHRISTmas music for at least the next 70 days. to which their response was YES!!!
i am joining in on Rachel's be thankful on paper this season. i am really excited about it. i already have the list of peeps i'm going to write. i seriously could write 100 people a day all month long, and still not write everyone i am thankful for. i truly feel blessed by all the people in my life including each of you bloggy friends.
this NOVEMBER...carpe diem...seize the day
~i love the movie dead poets society don't you~
"real generosity toward the future lies in giving all to the present."
- Albert Camus
-he's a little weird, but i love this quote-
And let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, to which indeed you were called in one body. And be thankful.
Colossians 3:15


11 comments:
I am SO with you! I love November. I love that our temperatures finally go down (southern Arizona). I love that we have 2 family birthdays. I love all the baking. I love that Starbucks Christmas cups come out on the 2nd (tomorrow!). I love all the time with family.
To be honest I hadn't really reflected that today is November. Thanks for making my day! :)
Yay for Thanksgiving and for being thankful for all the amazing blessings from Christ!! :)
1. i totally didn't know that about midol. i used to take that stuff alot.
2. i love how you wrote about thanksgiving coming before CHRISTmas ;)
love it, love you. xoxo
you're cute. i really hope that after a few days, it cools wayyyyyy down around these parts. ;)
i love november...but i have to admit i might have pulled out some christmas tunes a couple weeks ago. enjoy your nap today!
hooray for november! love it!
although i jam christmas music all.year.long. it starts heavy rotation on november first! holla!!
love you, kelly!!
I love Dead Poet's Society...and that verse!
I'm also doing Thankful on Paper. Excited to hear about your encouraging letters! xoxo
love it all...doing rache's deal too, and of course dead poet's society rules. how old do my kids have to be before i can show it to them??
it's already SO cold here in ohio! so i'm not quite as excited about november ; ) but i do love thanksgiving and thinking about all the wonderful blessings we have because of Jesus!
So going to check out what you mentioned on Rachel's site, I'm not familiar, but it sounds really neat. I just adore your posts, there is something about your wit I think! You are funny, cute and uplifting...haha I look forward to your posts! xoxo
love november, love that pic, and love you! love this post, too :)
Post a Comment