10.26.2011

what i wore 10.26.11

i saw this shirt on pinterest and wanted it so bad.

Source: ebay.com via Kelly on Pinterest


what do you think of my interpretation of this outfit?

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

shirt: old navy steal $8.43 
pants: aeropostale (i don't care if that store is for tweens their jeans fit my butt well)
shoes: F21 steal $8.50
bracelets: everywhere 
necklace: very jane (i can't remember the maker)





Photobucket

22 comments:

Meaghan said...

I love your interpretation of the outfit from Pinterest.
And super cute flats!

stephanie said...

love it! that shirt IS dreamy and you did a great job making your version of it! and those shoes. i want. LOVE YOU. ; )

Ashley Blunt said...

Love the outfit and the deals you got :) Old navy is the best for great deals! Very cute :)

Jeanine Byers said...

That was a great interpretation of the outfit, and much better for your cool coloring!

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and commenting.

Jeanine

Beth @ The Goad Abode said...

super cute shoes! I love that look :)

April said...

you seriously look gorgeous....love that top!

The Olive Tree Blog said...

I like yours better! funny about the jeans...I give mine from there too ;)

candy's clothes closet said...

Like the pretty white and ruffles with the pearls:) Stay Fashionable! Love, Candy

ibshell said...

They didn't have those flats in my size...so glad you got some, ADORABLE!! Love your blouse...so fresh looking ;)

kinze said...

you look fantastic ... and isn't it funny how when we get to be moms we don;t care where we buy our jeans ... as long as we like em that is all that matters! lovin' that shirt i think you recreated it very well!

Katie @ minivan diva said...

I love it! I want the blue one. It is on sale now so I should get it pronto.

Jessica Johnson said...

love everything about this. those shoes!!! i'm dying. you rock it, girl. love it.

Kate said...

I love Everything about it! GORGEOUS! and so are you!!!! Wow! :D <3

In our sea of love

grey rose (they/them) said...

oh, hey cutest mom.
adorable! xo

Amanda said...

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I like how you took inspiration and made your own variation!! :)

Anonymous said...

You look so fab! LOVE

Unknown said...

You nailed it my dear!!! Beautiful!!

... said...

You look so cute! :) Those shoes are just precious!

Kristen Thornburg said...

You're one sexy mama!! Love white blouses! I need to get me one! :) So cute for fall!!

katygirl said...

it looks great kelly!

Flor said...

Oh I love your outfit and oh my, those shoes are adorable (and I can't believe the price!)

Daenel T. said...

You did a great job. Love the top.