When I read the prompt for this weeks
Gussy Sew's Inspiration Workshop
I was thrilled!
So without further ado...
My favorite. Can't live without. Wear daily.
Every lady needs a ton. They are classic.
It's criminal not to own some.
It's criminal not to own some.
My Favorite Accessory:
Pearls
I am pretty sure my necklace hanger is going to look like this a lot sooner than later.
I would have died
(metaphorically)
if this were my wedding dress
or if this were my wedding cake
Quick where is my husband ?
I need to let him know we are getting remarried. To each other of course.
I almost forgot...
Shoes always make a girl walk taller.
Let's not forget the importance
of a
Sexy pair of Shoes.








16 comments:
Oh how shoes make me happy and are the perfect accessory to any outfit! I often find myself building my whole outfit around a pair of shoes. I feel a girl can never have too many shoes! (And we also need a wide variety of shoes so we are prepared for all types of adventures!;))
I'd like to marry my hubby again just so I can have that cake!
So pretty! I love how you found so many other ways to use pearls than the traditional necklace. Nice job!
I adore pearl b/c they never go out of style ;)
Pearls are the epitome of class :)
I love pearls! They are classic & nothing beats a classic ;)
I love pearls! They say diamonds are a girls best friend but pearls have to come close! I'm stopping by from Gussy Sews!
i absolutely loveeee pearls. i almost always at least have one one accessory with pearls!
Pearls are sooo pretty!!!
xoxox
I love that wedding dress!
i'm so with you...i LOVE pearls. i'll take them over diamonds any day.
Oh my!!! These photos are gorgeous! Pearls are always wonderful. Drew Berrymore looks stunning in that dress too! wow!
this post is super cute!! It made me think of carrie in sex and the city the movie when she goes over to miranda's house new year's eve night in her pajamas and pearls.
I read this post with a SMILE on my face the WHOLE time! So witty, so sweet so adorable AND FUNNY! Hahaha I was cracking up Kelly, loved it!!! Fun to look at too!
Love it! Pearls are SO elegant ;)
I completely agree with Marilyn… In fact I am going to go find the right pair of shoes right now! XoXo
Post a Comment