My husband and I along with the help of family and friends run a booth at our churches annual Greek food festival
Loukoumades…
oh you don’t know what loukoumades are? watch the video.
My favorite part is
“walking at susnset with loukoumades is there any more beautiful thing ”
your killin me smalls.
people really do go crazy for them.
people really do go crazy for them.
By the way it’s pronounced like this:
Lou. Kou. Ma. Thes.
Not "DES"
It is sure to be a crazy busy weekend
*did i mention the boys are greek dancing?
*my oldest has a football game?
and
*they have youth group booth responsibilities
aside from our booth?
why yes i think i did.
*did i mention the boys are greek dancing?
*my oldest has a football game?
and
*they have youth group booth responsibilities
aside from our booth?
why yes i think i did.
But it's always oh so much fun.
ευτυχισμένος Σαββατοκύριακο
happy Weekend!
11 comments:
Fun! Thats super awesome!!!! Hey and I learned something new ;)
much luv xoxox
I forgot to add YUMMY!
I love Greek food!
greek food is the best... you are going to have so much fun all weekend, enjoy it all! :)
love you!!!
Have a blast, I know you guys will! They'll be so cute dancing.
How fun!
Have a blast!!! :) Don't forget your camera! :) :) :) :) :) xo
oooohhh I looove me some greek food :) but I really butchered that pronunciation...
please tell me this was the salt lake city greek festival??
because i go EVERY year!
... and i LOVE loukoumades! my friend lex (whose greek) made them for me once. now i get them every year at festival :)
♥elisabeth
i hope you had fun!! my friend went!
LOVE LOVE LOVEEEE greek festivals. we have a great one here in the summertime and it's one of my favorites parts of summer. also, LOVE greek dancing. i secretly want to be greek. ;)
Post a Comment