9.15.2011

inspiration workshop "favorite shop"

there is somewhere i have been wanting to go for so long.
 i just know that it will be my "favorite shop" once we are actually introduced.
it's actually criminal that i haven't been yet. 
it's so close yet so far away.

Source: rgcshows.com via Kelly on Pinterest
Source: google.com via Kelly on Pinterest
Source: flickr.com via Kelly on Pinterest
Source: flickr.com via Kelly on Pinterest

Source: flickr.com via Kelly on Pinterest

Source: flickr.com via Kelly on Pinterest


Source: flickr.com via Kelly on Pinterest


Source: google.com via Kelly on Pinterest

Source: loomdecor.com via Kelly on Pinterest


i will get there...eventually. 
and when i do
it.will.be.heaven.


Gussy Sews Inspiration Workshop!


Photobucket

8 comments:

Denielle said...

Oh man! There are so many things in this post that I want for myself! I think the dishes are my favourite.
I hope you get to go someday!

The Olive Tree Blog said...

ummmm swoooonnnnnn!

grey rose (they/them) said...

let's go there!!
i want every piece of that jadeite goodness!

xo

Jessica said...

i've always wanted to go...can't believe i never made it.

Heather @ Finding Beauty in the Ordinary said...

I've heard it's amazing! You've gotta go! I'm on my way!

Katie @ minivan diva said...

I don't know why I have not been. It's only 1 1/2 hours from here. I should go just for the knobs alone!

Sunshine - www.cancersurvivor26.blogger.com said...

I love flea markets! I am like a kid in a candy store. You are going to have a ball and will spend all day!

www.cancerinthecity.com

Earl-Leigh said...

Take me with you please! ;)