8.22.2011

tickle me tuesday: Pier 1 imports edition

it's been a while tickle me tuesday i missed you!

this is what i am totally longing for...
well not really longing i just saw this stuff today. 
hee.hee 


how perfect would this be in my kitchen.

i'd really love seeing this little guy hangin out on my patio

i really really want this whole collection
i don't have to want this because i bought it for myself today. Ha!





Photobucket

6 comments:

Michelle Walker said...

Love the apron
Mxo

Katie @ minivan diva said...

Love the apron. I don't have one. Maybe that is why my cooking has never really improved.

Sarah B. said...

I was seriously *this close* to buying that apron the other day! LOVE! I also need those plates :)

Anna K. said...

I just llloooovvveee Pier 1 - the colors are just awesome!

Meeling said...

Love em all but that apron is tooo cute!!

The Bonjour Four said...

love it all! pier one is one of my favorite places! thanks for sharing about tickle me tuesday! i played along! :)