i have received an email about the center of the bible many,many times. i tried to figure out how post it on my blog and couldn't. if you would like me to email it to you i will. it's really cool.
this is the verse at the center of the bible:
"It is better to trust in the
LORD
than to put confidence in man."
Psalm 118:8
do you think this is a coincidence? probably not...
So,
Everyday!
10 comments:
love this! thanks for linking up!
how cool is that?!?
God is the center - obviously - of all things :) Definitely want to put confidence in HIM!
I love your blog!! That pray quote is SO good, sooo sooo good. Glad to be following your blog and twitter!!
Ashley
XOXO
http://laluceimagery.blogspot.com
@AMarieWilson-twitter.
Love it. I've noticed that, too. Twilight zone! Not a coincidence. :)
So cool! By the way, I think you rock. You are so bold and put it out there and bless all of us!
love it. thanks for this.
YES YES YES! love that verse. and you are not showing up in my reader. even though i subscribed through friend connect. i think twice now. boo! need to figure it out...
102 followers!! awesome! you did it! :) email me ball.emmaj@gmail.com
word.
love that verse, too. the bible is living indeed, what a GIFT.
praise jesus!
xo
Why did I not know this?
I have a feeling it's probably not a coincidence either! ;)
God Bless~
Rebecca
Post a Comment