7.20.2011

faith, hope, and love



Source: None via KellyVago on Pinterest



So these three things remain: faith, hope, and love. But the greatest of these is love.
1 corinthians 13:13


Photobucket

11 comments:

{cuppakim} said...

i love this. how cool would a three piece grouping of these be!?!

inspiring.
encouraged.

The Olive Tree Blog said...

Yes!! I love this!!

Heather @ we.are.the.holdens said...

Kelly these are awesome. The first quote by MLK, my kids principal used this year and it has become one of my favorites. I inhale real big whenever I see it..:)

SV said...

Thank you for the first one. I needed that today :)

Anonymous said...

i love all of these. thanks for sharing. pinterest is so great :)

Laura said...

Love these!!!

Katie @ minivan diva said...

I just really needed something like this today. Thank you.

Jazmin @ My Little Memory Jar said...

Sooooo inspiring! Love it. Gonna go pin these awesome word finds!! Thanks for sharing.

♥jazmin

grey rose (they/them) said...

kelly, THANK YOU. love you and appreciate this post. xo

angie on maui said...

Hi Kelly,

I'm new to your blog and visiting you from Casey's blog hop. I read your "About" page and knew almost immediately that I liked you! I so admire your faith and your involvement in the church, and while reading some of your posts, I found that your "voice" and positivity really had a way of shining through. And I have to tell you...it's really nice to read. :)

We share quite a few mutual blogging friends and I am looking forward to getting to know you like they do; I'm excited to read along and learn more about who Kelly is. :)

I hope you are having a beautiful week!

Aloha,
Angie

Sarah B. said...

What pretty reminders of Truth!