fine print: turn your speakers up and have a listen to the music that forever reminds me of summer, sunshine, good times, AND my daddy of course. your gonna love it.
Oh, Mr. Sun, Sun, Mr. Golden Sun Please Shine Down On Me.
when mr. sun's sunshiney rays are not too hot this is what we do.


i love watching my little mr.'s play or um "hang out"
it makes my day.
when i saw this...
when i saw this...
I thought oh... cozy sunshine wrap me in your warmth,
i know i am a BIG dork.

18 comments:
Nothing says summer more than playing in the water!
love the song to go with your pics! sets the mood for sunshine and lemonade!
Oh I love summer and playing in the sunshine! The splash park looks like a lot of fun!
I also love that yellow chair...
Kelly, love that chair!
isn't the splash park the greatest-we have a few here and love 'em!
xoxo
I TOTALLY thought of that song too! The chair is beautiful!
Oh that water looks so refreshing right now! The sun has just been a little to hot here :)
Oh, that chair IS sunshine.
Love the photos and the song! I turned my speakers up and smiled right away :)
That chair is amazing! Nothing better than bright sunny pieces to brighten your mood.
LOVE capturing water in almost slow.mo. great! :)
Love the splash park pics. Wish we had one close to our home... So much fun!
Love the pictures you took!! I also love that chair... it really does look like sunshine!!
my favorite color is yellow...I am digging that chair!!!
We love splash parks in this house! So fun. Love that chair too.
in love with that chair like everyone else!!!
Looks like loads of FUN! Love it!
And that chair is 2dye4!
Have a fabulous weekend!
Shelly xo
I love those pictures of your boys "hanging out"!! And that chair is FABULOUS :)
LOVE that chair! Thanks for visiting my blog!
Post a Comment