i have been working on a project or umm a necklace holder for a month now and it's still not done.
this was my inspiration:
here is what i have done so far
see almost finished. it just needs to be put together.
last night i dreamt about duck tape, you see i can't find mine...
my boys have a weird obsession with taping things. if i leave tape of any kind out, in their eyes it's fair game.
so i think i'd better go pick some up so i can complete my project & rest easier. ha.
maybe tomorrow i will be able to show you my finished project.
it'll for sure make my life lovelier to have it finished...
i'll no longer have a pile of jewelry on my dresser.
maybe tomorrow i will be able to show you my finished project.
it'll for sure make my life lovelier to have it finished...
i'll no longer have a pile of jewelry on my dresser.
this is another project i'm going to start hopefully today.



21 comments:
Very cute!! Can't wait to see the finished project!! :)
Your tape thing is too funny! Both projects are awesome. I can't wait to see them when you are finished.
it'll be so cute when it's done! can't wait to see!
WOW. SO FUN! Love the print you chose for the necklace holder. AMAZING.
and that shutter letter holder? I may need to copycat that!
Love both of these projects! Can't wait to see the finished product. And duck tape is a hot commodity in our house too. Just had one of my neighbors borrow my last role and I just knew something was gonna explode or something before she returned it.lol
Love the inspiration photo. Great frame! Looking forward to seeing yours.
I have 2 red shutters. They use to hang on the sides of my bedroom window, looks like I need to put them to use again ;)
I love these. Can't wait to see.
very cute!!!!
http://resourcefulred.blogspot.com
love it! i just might have to copy this! my jewelry needs a pretty place to rest! love your blog!
Both of those projects are fabulous! How does the top one get the necklaces to hang? I guess I'll have to go check it out.
Your kids are not weird...Well, maybe they are, but then mine are too. My oldest two (five and two) have an obsession with tape, as well.
It's going to look great! Can't wait to see the finished look!!! Break out that machine already :-) It's like learning to ride a bike - scary at first but once you get the hang of it, it's smooth sailing...kind of ;-)
Lovely organizer! Love the idea of using shutter as a mail sorter.
That shutter is amazing!! I love it. Now, where to find a shutter?!
I have been wanting to make a jewelry holder too! This one is sooo cute! Can't wait till you post your finished project. That shutter is awesome too!! What a cuuuute idea. Next time I see an old shutter, I am so calling dibs! :o)
♥Jazmin
i have a handful of just started-not quite finished projects too. and i love the shutter idea!
i am loving your pattern! it will be epic :)
I have all the stuff to make a jewelry holder and I just can't get to it! ugh, can't wait to see ;)
very cute idea! love the color scheme!
and what is it with boys and tape!? sheesh.
xo
love ya, boss!
So cute! Love both projects! The paper you picked out for the frame is so cute!
Great projects! I've been looking for a necklace holder/organizer - was yours hard to make?
I'm so inspired!! love love love this!
Post a Comment