6.21.2011

Tickle Me Tuesday...Pillow Edition

i love pillows... just ask my kids. i love them all over they make a room look cozy but there is a catch. if the men in my life want to lay down on the couch or on my bed they have to move my lovely pillows to a "safe" place and get a pillow from your own room to use. (i know i'm mean) 

these are tickling my fancy as of late.





i'm linking up here

come play!

Photobucket

10 comments:

Meeling said...

Love the "verse" one...looks like it's on notebook paper...very cool!!

I'm with you on pillows...love them!!

katygirl said...

i need them all.

Anonymous said...

oh i LOVE these pillows :) cute post!

Annette said...

Fabulous pillows!! I like the look of a lot of pillows, but they just end up on the floor in my house!

LittleGreenThread said...

oh, I love all of these! I almost made a throw pillow for our sofa last week and then realized that my little guys would just have it dirty in no time :) So, I need to find a fabric that will wash up good, because I love pillows!

OnePerfectDay said...

I'm a bit of a pillow freak myself......
These are all gorgeous!

myriahmae said...

I LOVE pillows too!!! As soon as I get 5 minutes (ok lets be realistic I may need more than 5 mins) alone with my sewing machine I'm going to be making a bunch that I have been dreaming about. Hope you are having a great day!

myriahmae said...

I LOVE pillows too!!! As soon as I get 5 minutes (ok lets be realistic I may need more than 5 mins) alone with my sewing machine I'm going to be making a bunch that I have been dreaming about. Hope you are having a great day!

Sarah B. said...

Those are all so fabulous!! I love the blue one ;)

Unknown said...

Love the love!!!!