6.09.2011

inspiration: KITCHENS

this weeks inspiration for Gussy Sews "Inspiration Workshop" is

kitchens
my taste is aways so capricious it's changes from day to day depending on the direction of the wind. seriously it's a problem.
 knowing myself this would be my dream kitchen:

{via}

perfection right! 
it's the perfect canvas. 

it's simple yet elegant, bright & airy depending on my mood (i have daily mood swings) i could bring in any color i wanted without having to completely over haul and spend major bucks. right now i am totally diggin' red, cobalt, and yellow in my kitchen. next week it could be green. kelly green is super haute right now... it'd be heaven with navy. see, i already want to change my decor.

for more kitchen inspiration come join the fun 
here:
Gussy Sews Inspiration Workshop!

xxO
kelly

13 comments:

jamie w said...

thank you for stopping by my blog.
this kitchen is very pretty.

April said...

Oh, I LOVE this kitchen too! I want to add it to my list. Oh, and navy & kelly green is like my most favorite color combo EVER!

Anonymous said...

love love love this kitchen :) new follower of you're blog!

Anonymous said...

Love this kitchen. I'm all about white cabinets and dark counter tops.

Anonymous said...

very similar to my inspiration kitchen! the white cabinets are just so classic and so easy to update with a wall color change; would totally work for your color indecisions!

The Olive Tree Blog said...

very pretty~

Leah said...

Hey Kelly! Thanks for taking a quick stop on my blog! And, can you tell my hubby I "NEED" a kitchenaid. ;) One of these days!

I love your kitchen inspiration, so fresh,relaxing, and ready for fun!

Unknown said...

quite pretty!!

Christi said...

i love the simplicity of white kitchens and i am with you ... my "ideal" changes depending on the wind. but i always seem to come back to a white kitchen.

sara without the h said...

I'm totally the same way about what I like in kitchens. It just makes like exciting. Ha. But I like the idea of having a simple kitchen like the picture so I change it up easily.

Jessica said...

love that kitchen...i tihnk i'll store that away somewhere until i have a house.

Jessica said...

I love that kitchen, too. I'm super fickle about my decorating ideas, too. I'm thinking that's why we get around to decorating anything.

Anonymous said...

Love it! I know what you mean about changing your mind all the time. I'm the same way!!

My inspiration :) http://cupcakesandscissors.blogspot.com/2011/06/kitchen-inspiration.html