6.08.2011

i'm free lets... FLY

YESTERDAY...i was babysitting this little beauty. 




and SHE wanted to pet my bird.
so I tried to catch him and he escaped
. 
HE flew right between our heads that were literally 4 inches from the cage opening.




GRRR!!! Here is a peek at his flight. HE flew to PARIS













back to his cage, not inside bleh..






under the couch

bummer dude, i'm caught


the proud catcher



NENE geting to PET HIM FINALLY!!!


HOME SWEET HOME

xxO

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Aw, how cute. We had several birds growing up. They were so hard to catch if they ever got out! I bet your kids love having a bird around!

The Olive Tree Blog said...

I oh my goodness! I am scared of birds! I once locked myself as a teenager, and our dog in my parents bedroom until my dad got home b/c a bird came in through our fireplace and was flying around our house : )

Kara @ June & Bear said...

Oh my. I'm a bit terrified of birds. I love the photo where she looks so concerned.

Jessica said...

never a dull moment right? it was great seeing you too...hopefully it will happen more when i'm i town.

Sarah B. said...

Looks like birdy was playing hard to get!! :)