6.27.2011

guess who i met?!?!?!

saturday as we were walking down the strip (in las vagas) you will never guess who i met. 
give up? 


o.k. maybe i'm being a little dramatic 
but, i have loved 
hello kitty
ever since she looked like this:
  
this:
and this:
then this:



{via} for all

this little encounter made my saturday so LOVELY!

so who cares if i had to pay a dollar to get my 
picture taken with her.
we all have to make a living right? 



 


now i'm off to a date with my treadmill, i'm lookin pretty fluffy lately. grrr!
Photobucket

11 comments:

Kristen Thornburg said...

Haha... cute... Hello Kitty is adorable, for some reason. I've never watched the show. (Have any of us?!)
My daughter also loves her. :)

Alyss said...

You had to pay to take a picture with her?! Who does she think she is?

grey rose (they/them) said...

yep. me too. so jealous!!

fact: my husband hid my engagement ring in a hello kitty grab bag from the sanrio store. :)

The Olive Tree Blog said...

I was never into hello kitty until I had a daughter...now I might like hello kitty more than her

April said...

dude...i have a picture of myself with a hello kitty purse when i was like 7...i am a hardcore fan! She is awesome!
xoxo

Jordan said...

Is that a guy inside the kitty costume? Hello Kitty appears to be pretty tall.

Melissa, SoChick! said...

How cute! I ♥ Vegas! (Just thought I'd throw that out there *wink*)

Unknown said...

Such an adorable pic! Thank you for the lovely comment on my blog!

Unknown said...

oh...i always loved that frog that was her friend! hope you had a great time! ;)

Sarah B. said...

Oh, yay!!! How fun!! I grew up with Hello Kitty, too :D

emma said...

i'm so jealous!! I still love Hello Kitty & gosh darnit so will my daughter. lol because I can't just throw all my hello kitty stuff away. specially since I keep buying it