5.24.2011

tickle me tuesday: decorating for boys

my boys have decided that it's time for


 "BIG GUY ROOMS"


this is hard. if i had a daughter i feel like it would be so easy to decorate her room, there is some much out there for girls. this is what i have come up with for my guys.
i'm linking up with sarah for tickle me tuesday


click it 
to find out more.

this what is tickling my fancy this week:


my first born plays football so this would be perfect.

these are on their way to me as week speak


my cuties sometimes forget how they're supposed to act. {look at commandments 3 & 5 boys} 
this will be an everyday reminder for them. and for me, i say OMG{oodness} alot.




my baby is really into boxing right now and loves muhammad ali.
 i'm not so sure if i'm into...

oh well.... what do you think of my starting point?

xxO

Kelly

p.s. because i know everyone loves a giveaway...
 go check this one from kyle 

8 comments:

jdavissquared said...

the football mural is cool!

Sarah B. said...

I love all of those! Very "manly", haha :). Also check out vinyl decals!

Annette said...

Good ideas for the guys! When my son was old enough to ask me for a big boy room, he chose fighter jets and it stayed that way til he moved out on his own!

Kyle Parish said...

i have a hard time with my boys' rooms too. there is a ton of cute stuff out there for girls and not the variety for boys. something should be done about that.

p.s. thanks for the shout out, kelly!

My Life Under the Bus said...

Yeah I have 4 boys and there really isn't much out there esp. for the older ones that isn't obnoxious or offensive : P . Good choices!

Jami said...

I love the football one. I think it's great that you know what they like and you are incorporating that. I don't think you can go wrong!

Lori said...

These are all great ideas for a boys room! I don't have any kids but I have two brothers. And I remember my mom decorating their room with racecars. Cars/Sports - all boy things! Lol. :-)

katygirl said...

we are big sports people over here. poor miles will have his work cut out for him.