I can't wait for this movie to come out!!!
I read the book & it was wonderful! I'm a sucker for anything that took place in the
"Roarin' Twenties"
Flapper dresses... Yes, please. Pin Curls... of course!
This book wasn't exactly about the roarin twenties but there is a part when they go to a speak easy and it gets busted by cops. Exciting!!! It is about a traveling circus and all that that includes
DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA.
As an added bonus Robert Pattinson plays the main character Jacob Jankowski.
I {heart} him.
Is it wrong that I have a tiny crush?
Reece Witherspoon (who doesn't love her) plays Marlene.
Is it wrong that I have a tiny crush?
Reece Witherspoon (who doesn't love her) plays Marlene.
Needless to say I am excited.
XOXO
3 comments:
yay! i'm so glad you're exited about this movie too! now i have someone to be excited with ; ) I can'y wait till it comes out and totally agree robert pattinson is fly and i love reese!!!
I am soooooo excited to see this!! SOOO. very. excited.
oooh, i wanna see this too!
Post a Comment