3.01.2011

Tickle Me Tuesday 3-1-11

I am linking up to yes,teacher for Tickle Me Tuesday it is tons of fun... 
You should check it out!

Click the Button!!!




Anthropologie.....

ALWAYS TICKLES MY FANCY

Click the pictures for info.

I can see myself drinking a cup of tea I made using this:


Sitting here:


Under a lamp with this shade on it:


Staring a photo of my family in this frame. {I'm inspired by this frame, this week I'm going to try to make one.}


Have a Happy Tuesday Y'all

xoxo

8 comments:

Unknown said...

That place is too amazing! I am would totally join you on that pretty little couch!

Meeling said...

I LOVE Anthropologie....it's my fave store!!!

That lampshade is gorgeous!

Happy Tuesday!

stephanie said...

i was drooling over that couch on anthro's website the other day!!! it is uhhh mazing! love your picks! x0x0

Sarah B. said...

That tea set is divine, and I'm absolutely coveting that lampshade :) Thanks for linking up!

Karina Pacheco said...

I am loving that couch!! And the teapot set so adorable!!

Jaclyn said...

Oooh, gold star for one of my favorite groupings!!! Love Anthropologie. That's always a store I think, "I'd buy more stuff there if I had the money to do it!!"

Galit said...

Everything from Anthropologie is super duper. Loving their style. Shame they are so extremely expensive!

Katie @ minivan diva said...

Anything from Anthropology makes me smile.