I'm throwing a baby shower for my Koumbara. This is the Greek word for my Godsons mother we are Koumbari to each other. If you are Greek and are reading this I am probably not explaining this right. But I am trying. My Greek Father-in-Law always tells me I'm wrong but... I'm trying. Ha-ha-ha!!!
Have you ever heard of Cocodot?
![]() |
| I'm using this invitation from Cocodot |
It is a company much like evite but, much much better. (sorry evite users)
They keep track of everything and you can add music to play when your invitation is opened, and my favorite part is that it's
GREEN
We should all be doing our part to save the planet.
My husband calls me a tree hugger & and when I was little my mom had a "nigthmare" that I grew up and went to Cal Berkeley "Go Bears" thank goodness that wasn't the Lords plan for me because I might have ended up one of those people that doesn't shave. Not that I have anything against Cal or not shaving because I don't. We are all free to make our own decisions.
Oh brother I'm Rambling... I warned you
I Love Cocodot!!!
I sent out my Christmas Card with Cocodot and added Christmas Music.
I am having the shower at a Hotel Restaurant / Banquet Room therefore I don't have to do very much set up or take down. Oh and the mess free house is always a plus.
I do need to get / make table decorations & some wall decor.
Any Ideas???
XOXO


No comments:
Post a Comment