3.04.2011

Link Love... Linky Party

I'm joining up again with Cherish @ Kiwi Freckles  for her Friday link love party.




This week I book marked a ton of D.I.Y projects with hope that maybe someday I will have time to do them.

I really want to make these earrings. I have every thing I need but the time.
I want to put this or this in my kitchen. 
Make these for a baby shower I'm throwing.
I really really want to make a button but every time I try I just get frustrated.

Happy Weekend Everyone!

XOXO

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I love those earrings! they would be tres chic on you!

danielle @ take heart said...

love those earrings! buttons are super easy if you use picnik.com! :)

Alyss said...

Do you need help making a button? I used that exact tutorial and I can do it pretty quickly if you have a photo ready. I'd love to help you!

Chalkboards are the thing now! I want them all over my house, too.

Sarah B. said...

I want to make those earrings too!! And those bottles are so lovely :)

stephanie said...

that chalk board idea is lovely! and you can totally make a button! you just have to play around with it a lot! x0x0