A couple week ago I participated in a Headband Swap organized by Danielle Burkleo check out here
awesome bolg here. She matched me up with Sarah from Yes, Teacher check her blog out here. I am super new to the blog world and this was such a fun event to join in on. I feel like I have a new friend in Sarah. She's awesome. Thanks Danielle for having such a wonderful idea. :-)
I got my package last week and this is what was inside:
I Love Navy Blue & This Flower I SOOO ME...
I always have flowers in my hair.
This one is to DIE for. It's Gray & Navy
I heart it.
Here's me in the Navy.
And in the Gray
I LOVE THEM
Sorry Sarah when I got the package I tore it open. So I didn't get to take a picture of my package. Opps!!!
It was wrapped beautifully I might add.
So Thanks Again Sarah
I'm happy to call you my friend
&
I LOVE MY
HEADBANDS!!!
Danielle & YOUR Idea
ROCK!!!
p.s. I just downloaded Sara Bareilles newest CD KALEIDOSCOPE HEART
I know it's been out for a few months but, it's my latest purchase and it's awesome!
XOXO
3 comments:
Kelly!!!! You look totally adorable in both of them! I'm so happy you like them :)
PS: I love Sara Bareilles and once won concert tickets through a radio station. But sadness! I didn't get to go... I make up for it by blaring her music in the car, though :)
i LOVE them!!! you look beautiful and those are some rockin' headbands!! sarah, great job picking em out! ps: i love me some sara bareilles!!
Oh they are adorable! You look so cute in them.
Post a Comment