2.10.2011

My New "Rain"boots.

I got a special little package in the mail yesterday.

Yes,Yes,Yes. it was my brand new dav Rainboots.
Click here to check out thier website. (I didn't get them from the website I got them from Zulily but, the sale is over.:-(... I am an avid shopper...bargain shopper.)

Their products are

 A-W-E-S-O-M-E

 It's so silly I know. I live in a town that sees on average 
6.49 
 inches of rain a year ...

 I had to have them.

Look at my new Rainboots.



Wearing them in the Sun
 :-) 



Look how they lace up the back <3


Beautiful


 My sunny weather so, you see my purchase really is silly


I had to include My "DUKE"ster 
He was following my around the yard wanting some love.

So, to justify this purchase to myself, I have decided that they are my camping boots. I usually wear my Uggs camping but the tend to get wet.
Wet Uggs = NOT GOOD 
stinky Uggs that don't dry.

I can also wear them when I garden and rinse them clean when I'm done.

I love to garden...(Sigh)

I told you I ramble. 

Have a Blessed Day

XOXO

















1 comment:

danielle @ take heart said...

hey, pretty lady! i love these! i hope you link up to the headband swap post!! :)