Hey…
Long time no write.
I always have good intentions to hang out in this space of mine but, my life gets hectic.
I'm always a day late and a dollar short.
I'm always a day late and a dollar short.
SO. Lets talk about this mugswap thingy. It's seriously one of my favorite times of the year. {Right up there with Christmas and Easter} It's my fourth year participating…I've had perfect attendance. This thing is golden. ;)
Thanks for doing this Kim. Giving us an opportunity to give to susan and her husband was seriously the icing on the cake and made the swap so much more special the it already was. Golden++
Thanks for doing this Kim. Giving us an opportunity to give to susan and her husband was seriously the icing on the cake and made the swap so much more special the it already was. Golden++
This year, I sent a package of fun to Jamie. She's a new mom so I figured this was appropriate.
I received this package of fun from Mel. I had been eyeing this mug for a few months and now it's mine. God whispers to people. This is proof. The Tahitian Vanilla Caramels were the bomb and I'm not usually a caramel person. I hid the other chocolates from my guys, because sometimes i don't want to share. I didn't go to preschool. Ha!
Obviously this years mug swap was a success around these parts. If you didn't sign up this year mark your calendar for 8-1-15 and sign up. You won't be sorry.
xxO
P.S. Kim
Happy Happy Blogiversary!!!I don't think you mentioned that this year.


2 comments:
awww love this! next year i am going to sign up!
I know! I totally kinda forgot that was the whole reason for the mug swap in the first place!
Those tahitian caramels are my favorite. and i can't buy them very often. :) hahahha
mmm good earth tea too.
i pretty much would love this package you got. haaha.
and you really did a great job shopping for jamie :)
thanks for being such a faithful swapper!
Post a Comment