6.13.2014

Down the aisle

why do kids grow so fast? This was taken 8 years ago.

Since wedding is on the brain 24/7 I thought I'd share a detail that I'm SO excited about and can't wait to see come to life. I'm sure to be a hot mess.

My boys are walking my mom down the aisle. Just before they approach the altar my brother is going to take their place and give her away. I LOVE that she is sharing this moment with my boys and that my brother is gracious enough to allow them the opportunity. 

This morning i was scrolling through their photographers wedding portfolio I sort of lost it.
 I'm going to cherish the moment forever.

We are counting on you to capture all the things. 
I just know you will. And please accept my apologies 
ahead of time…we can be a rowdy bunch.
Good Luck 
         &
THANK YOU!



No comments: