9.27.2013

Fashion Friday

i am not
i repeat, i am not a fashionista by any way shape or form.

but i need to talk about something.

VERTICAL STRIPED PANTS.


what is with this trend?

i have tried to like it. 
i promise i have. but every time i see someone wearing them.

i think of this:


seriously. 

i think everyone heard about // saw the miley cyrus VMA debacle and it was horrible,

but a man in said vertical stripes is also horrible and reminded me even more of the beetle.
i googled beetlejuice for the above image and look what popped up:


i guess I'm not the only one.
that kinda of makes me feel better.

so, what are your thoughts on vertical stripes on anything other than home decor?

mine is this
if your gonna wear stripes, please, for the love,

but like i said, i am no fashionista.

friday, friday, friday Ohhhhh!   cheers to the freakin' weekend!







2 comments:

The Olive Tree Blog said...

hahahahahahha ok. I will never look at striped pants the same way again.lol.

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Laura Caddell said...

I agree! VERTICAL people, always vertical.