8.23.2013

new years

there are a few things in life currently that I'm having a hard time wrapping my brain around.

1. i am the mother of a high school student.

2. i no longer have a child in elementary school.

3. i am pretty sure that life is about to get really interesting around here. social schedules have been crazy. 


have the best year my big little loves.
and as always conduct yourselves in a manner that is pleasing to God so that everyone you come into contact with knows that Christ is alive in you. 

shine bright. 

do good
be good
&
be happy!

 

2 comments:

The Olive Tree Blog said...

cute post! growing up is bittersweet!

Courtney B said...

My baby will be in high school before I know it! I know that's crazy to say seeing as how she's only 8 months right now... but I feel like that's just how quickly time FLIES!