i look like i'm nice don't i?
today on the drive home from church my husband and boys told me that i was mean and scream all.the.time.
i mean, yeah i raise my voice on occasion but to say it all the time well that's a little insulting.
i am the only girl in a house of boys.
if you live with a boy you know their listening skill really, for lack of a better word, suck.
on a good day i only have to repeat myself three times.
once we walked into the house my theory was proven within the first five minutes.
my response to them was this...
you think i'm mean now, just you wait i'm about to unleash the kraken.
you all are going to have 93 arms coming at you at once.
beware mon frère.
boys.
i promise i really am nice.

3 comments:
Kelly, I SOOOO hear you! Boys have selective hearing from the beginning. My boys tell me that I'm mean too. Haha!
I get that ALL the time in my house. My boys think I am the meanest mother in the world and that I yell and scream at them everyday. Apparently if I even slightly raise my voice I am "screaming". What I think it especially funny though, is that they know if mom gets quiet then things are about to get bad fast. :)
oh man, do i hear you ever. i have to repeat things like five times and then they get insulted when i yell! i tell ya, these kids..
Post a Comment