1.03.2013

G R A C E




And He said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

2 Corinthians 12:9



Every New Year I choose a new word / something I want more of in my life / how I want to conduct my life. This year my word is GRACE. I want to lead a more graceful life, showing and sharing grace. taking the steps necessary to live a life full of grace. amazing grace. 

i know that i can't live in grace without living in Christ or better yet Christ living in me. building my relationship with Him in order to build my relationships with others.

GRACE

“Grace, then, is grace,–that is to say, 
it is sovereign, it is free, it is sure, it is unconditional, and it is everlasting.”
~ Alexander Whyte

4 comments:

{cuppakim} said...

i love this. and that print.
its so true. and have to remind myself of that often. :) i hope that as you live and embody grace this year, others offer it to you as well. :)

much love Kelly!

cak said...

i almost always need to be reminded of how simple, profound and unconditional grace is! thank you for sharing your heart.
xo,
C <3

The Olive Tree Blog said...

love this! I pick a word too! mine this year will be pursue :)

Laura Caddell said...

omg...kindred spirits for sure.
love you kelly!