good music always lifts me up!
Woo! Amen. :) I find when I have good Jesus praising music on or a nice podcast and bathe my day in prayer it's hard to get me in a bad mood. And then moments when it happens, I pray for an attitude more in line with His. He is so faithful!
Indeed! He is never late! Always on time. And he knows what we need better than we know ourselves:)
Yes indeed! And what a great reminder for a Monday morning :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
good music always lifts me up!
Woo! Amen. :) I find when I have good Jesus praising music on or a nice podcast and bathe my day in prayer it's hard to get me in a bad mood. And then moments when it happens, I pray for an attitude more in line with His. He is so faithful!
Indeed! He is never late! Always on time. And he knows what we need better than we know ourselves:)
Yes indeed! And what a great reminder for a Monday morning :)
Post a Comment