we have been super busy latley. as fun as busy is, it is also tiring.
june's my birthday month.
so i always feel like for the whole month i should be able to do what i want to do. you know. who cares what anyone else thinks or feels. beacuse you know the world revolves around me. right. RIGHT!
i just got off the phone with my husband asking about a specific day in june and he says
great june is already filling up. i hate that we fill all of our days. the boys can't sit still for 5 minutes without being bored and it all our fault.
whoa!
but its the truth.
silence is golden
we need to relish in it at least sometimes right.
it is exactly what has been stirring in my own heart.
silence.
but i still want to party. sometimes.
we have 5 obligations on the weekend of the 1st
graduations
a kitchen shower at church
and a birthday dinner for a closie
my cousins 30th birthday in hollywood. she's fancy on the 9th
a wedding sprinkle for my sister on the 15th
my happy day on the 23rd
and sisters wedding on the 30th
sorry hubby none of this could be helped.
i hope so.
but, i do agree that we need to slow down a bit. so here's the good news.
it'll be summer break in a week.
you can come home for lunch everyday and spend QT with the boys and i.
and every evening too!
hope you all are finding a balance.
happy wednesday.

6 comments:
I forgot our birthdays are a day apart!
well I must say June is the best month to have a birthday...not that I am bias or anything :)
June always seems to be such a busy month! Crazy! Balance is such a huge thing. It's hard to work on! I hope you find quiet and time to slow down! :)
I so hope you can have a nice birthday Kelly!!! Oh I do...
June is always such a busy month with summer kick off etc...it's like that around here too, I don't think my daughter or I can count the grad parties we have to go to, and she's only Junior, LOL
xo
This stuff is just bound to happen in the summer months! Hope you find the perfect balance between lazing around and partying! Enjoy your birthday month :)
Your blog and heart are just beautiful. Thank you for the reminders :)
Post a Comment