what i learned from the bible
a challenge.365 link up
the idea is for everyone to write a post about
1}what you read in the bible recently.2} how it spoke to you.
3} how you applied it in your own life.
4} what you learned form it.
my hope is that through this link up we encourage each other to remain in the word.
life sure is a heck of a lot easier when we spend time with God each day.
“Be on Guard. Stand Firm in the Faith. Be Courageous. Be Strong. And do Everything with LOVE. ”
1 Corinthians 16:11
1 Corinthians 16:11
This week has been busy. When we get busy. I get crazy.
Seriously.
Loving & Kind Kelly fly right out the window.
It’s game time. And my game face shows it’s ugly head, and i turn into a nasty barky, grouchy, coachish mom, & a super bossy wife.
Seriously.
Loving & Kind Kelly fly right out the window.
It’s game time. And my game face shows it’s ugly head, and i turn into a nasty barky, grouchy, coachish mom, & a super bossy wife.
yuck!
When I read this the other day I was super thankful.
I needed the reminder.
Be on guard of the thing that sidetrack me.
Stand firm in the Faith. HELLO!
Be courageous and know that yes,
WE can do all thing through Christ who strengthens us.
Be strong when life gives you lemons make lemonade.
I love lemonade HOLLA!
And
DO EVERYTHING IN LOVE.
Thanks GOD I super needed this.



1 comment:
Great reminder! It's so hard to do everything in love when we are rushed or stressed or too focused on our to-do list!
Post a Comment