2.15.2012

Fly with Me...The Shop!

i chose to name my blog 
Fly with Me
because my whole life i have been apprehensive about everything
and i decided it was simply time i spread my wings and fly
especially since GOD is on my side
philippians 4:13

i make deals with myself all the time.
you do this to right?
ok good. i'm glad i'm not the only one.

the latest deal i made with myself was 
that once i reached 200 followers on my blog
well guess what yesterday i got my 200th follower
Eeeep!!!
thanks julie for the follow!
i'm sending you a kiss on each cheek and a great big hug
xxO

so here i go again spreading my wings...

i'd like to introduce you to 

drum roll puh-lease
fly with me

click the button
you know you want to!


isn't the button amazing!?!?!
danielle designed it for me she designs here and here 
to say that i'm slightly obsessed with it would be an understatement
i've been hiding it since october.


here's a little sneak peek
it seemed appropriate for these first pieces to have birds on them.
don't ya think.


won't you please stop by?
just click the shop button
i'll be adding more items throughout the day so please check back.
thanks y'all are the best!
Photobucket

14 comments:

Sarah B. said...

Yay!!!!! You finally did it and I'm SOOOO excited for you :)

Earl-Leigh said...

Congratulations! Everything is lovely!!

Katie @ minivan diva said...

I've been following for so long. How did I know about your talent? How exciting!

Marie said...

kelly,

just snagged me a necklace from your shop:)

love.

so happy for you!

... said...

eeeeee! how exciting! going there now :)

sarah said...

they're so pretty! congratulations!!

Contemplating Beauty said...

CONGRATS! I already added it to my faves, I know how important it is to have support, so I wanted to do it right away! Looking forward to this Kelly and yes that button is the bomb!!! yay I'm so happy for you!

katygirl said...

congrats, kelly! how exciting for you!

The Olive Tree Blog said...

yeah! Off to stalk your goodies ;)

stephanie said...

kelly! this is amazing! i still have the ring you made for me : ) you are amazing! so proud of you!

grey rose (they/them) said...

hooray! excited for your shop! loveya xo

Little Blue Feathers said...

Congratulations on starting your shop! Those necklaces are lovely!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the new shop Kelly! That's such an exciting adventure! I'm still dreaming of the time when I'll be able to open my shop. I'm still in the research/preparation stage. Good luck with it! All your necklaces look lovely!!

his little lady said...

aw, congrats on the 200 followers girl! that's always so exciting when you reach a goal of yours!
and congrats on starting your shop!
xo TJ