11.30.2011

because

i first saw this over at katy's
and
because i am having sort of a writers block or actually more of a brain jumble i decided today was the day for this. here you go:



i'm weird because...
i don't like breakfast foods. i've had to teach my self to eat yogurt in the mornings so that i don't skip the meal entirely.
i really like even numbers. odds make my skin crawl. my mom says in methodical. LOL
i love anything that involves vampires. always have always will. my fave is anne rice. Lestat...Oh yes! Edward comes in second and then Eric. :) *i don't not watch true blood though it's gross i read the books...so different. WOWZA!
i love making faces. ugly ones. silly ones. happy ones. sad ones.


i'm a bad friend because...
i take forever to email you back, that is if i even email you back at all.
if you ask me to do something and i don't write it down, it's gone. tell me to write it down OK.
i tend to be a homebody and don't hangout often. invite me somewhere because i wont invite you. :/
i forget important dates. again tell me to write it down.


i'm a good friend because...
once you're my friend your stuck with me for good through thick and thin even if you try to get rid of me i will always be there for you if you need me.
i will listen when you need to talk
i will tell you to lean on jesus always, he will sustain you. *isaiah 46:4*
i will eat cake with you.


i'm sad because...
in a little over two months my son will officially be a teenager
i really miss my grandparents this time of year.
my sister is going through a tough time. pray for her?
there is so much heart break in the world. if i think about it to long it will consume me. prayer is good.


i'm happy because...
it's the Christmas season. isn't it so peaceful and full of promise.
Christmas music i got this cd a weeks ago it's heaven.
my boys are turning into fine young me
my husband think i am the bees knees. i don't know how i fooled him.
we are blessed
my family is healthy
i can lean on the Lord, and that he is always holding my hand.


i'm excited for...
Christmas break. i love having that time with my boys & hubs he usually takes a week off with them.
the super bowl. i  love the anticipation of whose gonna make it. who do you think will make it?
for burn days. in my town you can't light a fire in your place with real world everyday. (i have a fix for our poor air quality would anyone like to hear it? anyone?)
fog delays. not having to rush is delightful. i love peaceful mornings in the winter.

Photobucket

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha oh breakfast is my favorite. I eat it for dinner often!

And I'm excited about Christmas too. I love the sparkle and baubles but truly the spirit of giving and hope from this season!

stephanie said...

haha i love that you have "fog delays" instead of snow delays. and hello your naturally curly hair is GORGEOUS!

Stephanie said...

I'm a face maker too.. my girls was just commenting on that last night. I LOVE your curls. so jealous. I just re-watched Interview With the Vampire last week...I read all the books a lifetime ago, But it didn't have the same attraction to me as it once did. I'm a homebody too. Oh and did I tell you how much I love your curls?!

Unknown said...

i've seen a lot of these today and i love reading them :)
and i love how you write christmas on here, its good to remember why we're actually excited :)

thanks for sharing!
your newest follower,
elisabeth
http://lavitaebella-elisabeth.blogspot.com/

Sunshine - www.cancersurvivor26.blogger.com said...

hahahaha..that was awesome...im a friend to the end too lol

www.cancerinthecity.com

Contemplating Beauty said...

this was really fun! I like the idea too, I may do it, but thank you for sharing all of this and for being open and vulnerable. sorry for your sads, they made me sad...xoxoxo

Heather @ Finding Beauty in the Ordinary said...

I love this!! Love learning more about you, sweet friend!!! I'll be praying for your sister!!!!

... said...

Loved reading more about your sweet heart! :) I like to make silly faces too! :) I cannot agree more about the power of prayer! Praying for you and your sister!

ashley marie wilson said...

you are beautiful even when you make silly faces ;) love you.