7.27.2011

Trust















{Via} for all
this week i have HAD to TRUST GOD.
 i have no choice.
in TRUSTING the LORD
 i realized that i never really had / have a choice other than to TRUST the LORD
 i just fool my self into thinking that i do. as if I could ever change anything on my own.
ha.ha.
  silly woman.







treeofolive


Photobucket

7 comments:

The Olive Tree Blog said...

I have had many trust moments...and God never ceases to amazing me. Thanks for linking up!

Karen said...

I have had the same week... when I sat there trying to figure out what to do and stress about it, I stopped, prayed and have left my worries to Him. He will give me the answer I need. Ahhh, so much better!

Heather @ we.are.the.holdens said...

That first 1 was for me... this buying a house, move thing wants to get to me..not gonna let it. :)

Katie @ minivan diva said...

I was just thinking about the "keep calm and carry on" quote a few minutes ago. However, this one is way better and so needed in this case right now. Thanks, Girl!!

Sarah B. said...

I love all of these "trust" quotes - what beautiful reminders :)

katygirl said...

times like those strengthen your faith!

Elaine D said...

I find that when you let go - it is the most amazing bliss - one you thought you could achieve if you were in charge but it never ever comes close to that amazing blessing you feel when you JUST LET GO