6.06.2011

Tickle me Tuesday: Rey Swimwear

i was at an end of the year swim party last week and all of us mothers started talking about swimwear. we were all commenting on how skimpy suits are for girls and women alike.

for all the ladies who WANT a modest swimsuit go NOW to REY SWIMWEAR

here are a few of my favorites... i need want to get them all.

the ANN

the GABY

the ELIZA

and last but not least the cover-up

love in the afternoon

as usual i'm linking up with sarah @ yes teacher for

come join the fun!

xxO

11 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm a new follower from Tickle Me Tuesdays and these swimsuits are amazing! I love them :)

Sarah B. said...

I neeeeeed a new swimsuit - I love all of these! Especially the Eliza ;)

Unknown said...

I have grabbed up 3 "lesser" versions of these retro suits that seem to cover up a little more. Glad to find you. Newest follower! :) Thanks for stopping by earlier. Hope to see you again.

Andie Jaye said...

i love love love the ann. there's something so whimsical about turquoise and red paired together! plus the style is so retro. thanks for popping over today. i have a tip-toe thru tuesday party every week! link up sometime!

Tania said...

Girl, I feel you on the swimsuits, for both moms and daughters. I have an 8 year old, and finding a swimsuit that doesn't show off every square inch of her skin is a daunting task! I finally found one (or 3, hey, we go to the pool alot!) at Lands End. Love these for me though! I do have to say, I usually rock the "mom skirt". Love the retro-look of these though!

Found you through Changing Lanes...stop by and visit me sometime...I just joined!

www.mylittlelife-tsm.blogspot.com

Meeling said...

Those are fabulous!!

OnePerfectDay said...

They are all great!
It's true about swimwear though. It's so hard to find anything with enough fabric to cover up the basics....

Annette said...

LOVE these!! I think ANN is my favorite!

Beth @ The Goad Abode said...

Fun swimwear finds!

megan said...

I love love the Gaby! Great post!

myriahmae said...

Great suits!!! LOVE THEM ALL!