5.31.2011

tickle me tuesday "COFFEE"

hi friends! so you know we recently moved... my new kitchen is tiny. i'm not complaining. I LOVE IT. this move has forced me to get rid of "STUFF" my new motto is:

K.I.S.S.
Keep It Simple *SILLY*

i have this little are in my kitchen where there should of been cupboards & counter tops, but there is isn't. so i put a wine rack there and all of my coffee accessories on top of it. above it i have some vintage prints with clowns holding bottles of liquor. 

i need to put the clown prints away. my boys are getting big and drinking is NOT what i want to encourage, so i'm taking them down. even if they're cute. so here's what i'm thinking.

vintage coffee prints




source for all

i'm linking up with sarah @ yes, teacher for her weekly link party 


come check out what's tickling everyone's fancy,

xxO

8 comments:

Meeling said...

Those vintage coffee prints are really cool!!

Sarah B. said...

I love those coffee prints! So cool :)

Annette said...

The prints are fantastic! My daughter's kitchen is done in a coffee theme and I love it!

My Life Under the Bus said...

What's not to love about coffee??? Go for it!( she who is a coffee junkie)

Unknown said...

hey donovan is my name! I HAVE COFFEE!!! Awesooome!

I just found your blog I must go and nosey around for a while ^_^

Claire

http://www.hearthandmade.co.uk

danielle @ take heart said...

i love these vintage coffee prints, friend!!

Maggy said...

cute! have you checked Etsy? they have some great stuff on there!

stephanie said...

those prints are so lovely! i can't wait to see pics of your house once you have it all set up how you want!