i am linking up with sarah over at yes,teacher for her weekly
link party
i love to party!!!
so with out further ado here is what has been tickling my fancy this week:
i love scarves you hardly ever find me in public with out one. i need this one!
it's from
my bloggy friend emily @ blueberriesblog just opened an etsy shop. i am in love with these earrings. everything is sooo beautiful check out
and her blog!
not only do i love scarves but i love pearls you rarely find me with out one or the other on.
most days i am wearing both!
I heart scarves & pearls!
when i saw this wreath from danielle's shop sugar money i fell in LOVE!
you should also check it out her wreaths are fabulous!
tag your it!
go over to yes,teacher and link up it's a blast!
Happy Tuesday
XOXO




9 comments:
I really want ALL of your finds this week! I'd like to wear more scarves and that one looks fabulous! :)
I'm in love with the earrings!
that scarf is rockin' and i love danielle's wreaths too! they are just gorgeous.i'm heading to check out your friends shop right now toooo! ; )
um i like all of these things amazing!
I want everything you just listed! I am seriously in love with that scarf.
Love those earrings!!!
Happy Tuesday!
Hopping over from Tickle Me Tuesday. :-)
I love button earrings! Those ones are really cute.
You are too sweet! Thank you so much for putting me on your list! HONORED!!!
Your earrings are shipping tomorrow!!
hi, sweet friend! thank you so much for ordering your wreath! i hope you love it as much as i do :) will be shipping it on thursday! xoxo
Post a Comment