I am beginning to really LOVE Tuesdays :-)
the F-U-N
You should also follow Sarah she is super cool!
This week, this is what my heart wants:
Electra Townie Cruiser
Basket For Cruiser
Crown Valve Caps
Everyone NEEDS A Bell
Isn't This Helmet To Die For <3
YES, yes I did just put together almost everything I need to go on a cruise through the country side, preferably the French country side.
The only thing missing is: 1 super cool HUBZ and to equally cool lil' dudes, a picnic lunch and a nice bottle of vino.
These bikes are A-mazing. my Aunt just got one and let me take it for a spin. It rides like you are floating on clouds. I've wanted one for a few years now and after that ride my want turned into a NEED.
HAPPY TUESDAY EVERYONE!
XOXO





5 comments:
Love the theme going here!! That bike looks awesome and the helmet is the definition of COOL!! :)
so cute! that bike is just darling! you need to have it! and all the accessories too! : ) happy tuesday!
Love that helmet...too cute!
Yes, you need the whole ensemble!! Then take it all to France for the once in a lifetime ride!!
Yes I do. Someday (sigh)
;-)
Post a Comment