1.28.2011

God Is Love.

   Lately, Well, for about 6 months now I have been feeling like my life has been out of balance. I woke up this morning and decided enough is enough. It is time to say GOOD-BYE to Eeyore for good. I realized that everything is starting to go back to normal. My husband got a promotion at work, Go Baby My boys started a new school, ( and they LOVE it) all of our family is healthy, all of our needs are met, and I am SO lucky to be a stay at home mommy. YES I'm a SAHM!!! 

Praise Him Praise Him All Ye Little Children 
God Is Love
God Is Love

Praise Him Praise Him All Ye Little Children 
God Is Love
God Is Love

GOD

IS

LOVE

   In case you are wondering I taught Preschool at a Christian School for the last 5 years. I loved my job but, my boys are getting big and all the prep etc. it takes to be a teacher is a lot and was taking time away from my family. I only worked in the a.m. hours that way I could be home when my guys got out of school. Therefore work came home with me.

   What I miss most about my job is first thing every morning the entire school would join in the "Big Room" for Praise & Worship. To see 75 little humans Shout To The Lord is such an AWESOME sight. So awesome in fact that I could never get through a song with out tears filling my eyes. These were "Happy Tears" of course.

   But, my point is that I decided that (& I should have been doing this all along) that each morning my boys and I can shout to the Lord together after saying our morning prayers on the way to school. Maybe, No, I know that will keep Eeyore away for good.



Remember

Praise Him

XOXO

Have A Blessed Day



No comments: